Reflective Practice Group |Wednesday 8th December | Brighton Youth Centre from 5.30 – 7.30
This meeting was generated out of the Express Strategy open space event that took place at the Dome on 16th September. Feel free to join the conversation if you did not attend the event.
· This is open to anyone who would like to take part in ongoing facilitated professional reflective practice.
· All those involved in provision of arts and culture for CYP in our city.
· This will be an opportunity to explore good practice and organisational issues with a group of professionals from different backgrounds. The group is aimed to provide a supportive learning experience.
· These sessions will be facilitated by Accessible Solutions and are free.
· The sessions will be held on Wednesday 24th November at Brighton Youth Centre from 5.30 – 7.30, Wednesday 8th December and Wednesday 19th January.
Nigel and Duncan from Accessible Solutions are giving their time free for these sessions – please let Mike know if you wish to attend email@example.com
Arts Development Officer, Culture & Economy.
T: 01273 292536
Express: The children and young people’s art strategy for Brighton and Hove http://www.expressonline.org.uk/