Brighton & Hove City Council would like to pull together a collective city response to the Henley Review of Cultural Education which has been recently launched by DCMS http://www.culture.gov.uk/consultations/8039.aspx. We are inviting responses to the on-line questionnaire which we will collate and submit by the deadline of 20th May.
If you would like to send us your feedback please copy and paste the on-line questionnaire into an email with your responses and send it to Beth.Moss@brighton-hove.gov.uk by 18th May.
1) How would you define cultural education?
2) What is the value of Cultural Education and how do you measure this value?
3) What cultural education do you think a child should experience at each key stage?
4) What is it that works best about the way cultural education is currently delivered?
[Please include links to any research you think substantiates your claims]
5) What is it that could or should be working better in the way that cultural education is currently delivered?
6) If we had a blank sheet of paper, what would be your view of the ideal funding and delivery structure for cultural education?
7) Please enter below any further comments that you would like to make.
Notice to recipient:
The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed
and may contain information which is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is prohibited by law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately.
Thank you in anticipation of your co-operation.