Dear Arts Express Network
The next Arts Express meeting will be on
Wednesday 4th May: 5.30pm – 7.00 pm at Brighton Youth Centre (BYC)
- Presentation of B.fest 2016 printed programme, web listings & Space Envelope
- Preview of B.fest / Arts Express 3 year evaluation Report
- Future funding and purpose of Arts Express Network, B.fest and associated work.
Young people, other stakeholders, funders and organisations involved in youth participation & strategy in the city are all invited to participate in this meeting. We would encourage as many people to attend as possible as the original three year funding from SE Bridge has now come to an end and we need to consider the future of the Express Network and B.fest.
If you would like to add an item to the agenda or would like to speak on one of the issues already listed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please RSVP to confirm your attendance or apologies for absence so we can prepare for the appropriate number of participants.
SPACE: April 2016 (Summer term edition)
SPACE uses eye catching graphic art work as its cover and looks unlike any other promotion distributed in schools.
- To promote your organisation or project confirm your interest by adding your details to the poll http://doodle.com/poll/rxdx3w8h4wphs7xr
- To be part of SPACE envelope we need 4000 flyers for your organisation, postcard size or smaller, delivered to BYC by midday Thursday 28th April.
- Promoting through SPACE costs £100
- You will be allocated a school to host a stall at.
For more information & to be part of SPACE contact Hannah at email@example.com or in the Brighton Youth Centre office 01273 681368.
Brighton Youth Arts Team